The Company of Angels
Become one of Artangel's valued Angels with an annual donation of £900 - or £600 per year with a 4-year pledge. AND... any new donations in 2013/14 will be automatically DOUBLED through the Department of Culture and Arts Council England's new Catalyst scheme - so there has never been a better time to join!
The 2008 Company of Angels limited edition artwork, by Roger Hiorns
Scroll down to read about Angels' benefits...
Since the Company of Angels was founded in 1994, Angels have helped artists to make some of the most iconic projects of the past fifteen years.
No two Artangel projects are alike and the Company of Angels are the first to hear about new projects and experience an artist's transformation of a new and unexpected site.
Angels enjoy a range of benefits in recognition of their support:
• Invitations to the previews and openings of all new Artangel commissions
• An annual signed, limited edition artwork made exclusively for the Company of Angels by an artist that has worked with Artangel during the previous year. Over the past 15 years, Company of Angels Editions have been created by artists including Rachel Whiteread, Francis Alÿs, Gregor Schneider, Jeremy Deller, Richard Wentworth, Gabriel Orozco, Michael Landy, Ilya & Emilia Kabakov and
• Invitations to associated receptions and events hosted by Artangel or those we are working with (such as the annual Longplayer Conversation, which has featured such eminent speakers as Alain de Botton, George Soros, Doris Lessing, James Lovelock and Laurie Anderson)
• Acknowledgement on the Artangel website
• Regular updates on the development and progress of new commissions from the Artangel Co-Directors
For more details please email Danielle Sharma or call 020 7713 1400.
If you'd like to sign up now, you can download a joining form by clicking here or online here.